Your community for growth, inspiration & sharingFocused Photographers aims to provide a dynamic international community for artists, professionals & photography enthusiasts to connect, grow & inspire one another.
We strive to maintain a supportive, friendly atmosphere in which members work together to improve their photography skills through focused learning & constructive critique.
We believe that challenging ourselves is fundamental to improving our photography skills & that as members of the Focused Photographers community we can achieve that goal together.
- Thank you to Julie Evans, of Urban Grace Photography, for sharing this unusual wedding image. ... »
- The featured image for this week’s theme is this photograph of “true everyday heroes” by Dave Butcher. Here are some of the other photos submitted this week.... »
- Congratulations to the winners of our August photo contest. Rochelle Hepworth’s image “Saying Goodbye to the Lake” has won her the first prize, a voucher for Pixel2Canvas.... »
- Thank you to DaniPress Photography for sharing the featured image for this week’s theme.... »
- FP Platinum Member BethR has very kindly co-ordinated yet another FP travelling dress project, this time with a twist. Seven FP Photographers, One beautiful black dress.... »
Been featured on the FP website, won a contest or been approved as a Platinum member? Get a button here to display on your website or blog.
Focused Photographers is an international, online community for both professional and amateur photographers. Our free and paid forums provide a supportive, friendly atmosphere for members to improve their photography skills through discussion, tutorials & constructive critique.
Thank you to our members who have generously provided images for our home page: Lucia Cascio, Cathy Kuhlman, Julie Evans, Tessa Linden, Bonnie Iris Photography, El Fung, Nichole Crossley, Nadya Rubina, Helen Savage, Julie Pease, Gary Christenot.